- With Power Comes Responsibility
- Bank Lending Critical as Global Economic Landscape Evolves
- The World's Fastest-Growing Middle Class
A twice-yearly publication featuring articles on current business affairs in countries and business cultures around the world. The latest issues can be accessed by clicking the links below; past issues can be found in our Archive.
- Power to the mid-market
- Exports drive China's superpower status
- A matter of trust
- Japan set for bounce-back
- 'Next big thing' in emerging markets?
- How SMEs go international
- Africa: now a business case, no longer a handout case
- Dispute resolution just got easier
- Renewable energy: where yesteryear meets tomorrow
- African trade zone strengthens bargaining power
- Identifying risks through the eyes of our clients
- Pharma giants underpin biotech minnows
- Indonesia enigma: where now?
- Resilient businesses manage the crisis
- Beware of thievesat the back door
- The next generation of risk management
- Emerging markets: risks and rewards
- One world, one standard– almost a reality?
- Nigeria: now for the better news
- Tax treaties: A competitive advantage in the era of globalisation
- Europe set to battle over mobile workers
- Carbon trading: the new investor opportunity
- SOX made simpler: adopting best practices to reduce risks and costs
- Tentacles of new US fraud law likely to reach far and wide
- Fair value accounting: is it fair?
- Gateway to the Middle East
Global accountancy network UHY extends its coverage within Europe by appointing Eki Revizija d.o.o. Eki Revizija d.o.o. was established on January 19, 2000. With a team of 17 staff and two partners, the firm is based in Belgrade, the capital and one of the largest cities in Southeast Europe. Eki Revizija d.o.o. was founded by the Economics Institute in Belgrade but operates as an independent legal entity.
The BRIC nations (Brazil, Russia, India and China) have increased their lending to businesses by double digits since the collapse in 2008 of Lehman Brothers while the US and many European economies have seen lending fall by double digits, threatening their economic recovery, according to UHY, the international accounting and consultancy network.